- BOAT TYPES
- List Your Boat
2004 Grady White 226 Seafarer “Sea Lily” – East Falmouth, MA
Imagine the perfect boat that's just large enough for family cruising or fishing trips, and yet easily manageable at the dock, slip or trailer (not included). You've found her...and this one’s a gem! I call her my "Plug and Play." She’s turnkey, in pristine condition and ready to go. New bottom paint (June 2022). Professionally serviced throughout my 5 years of ownership. Used only in the summer months and fully winterized and wrapped each year. Rides like a much larger boat and the Yamaha 225 runs flawlessly, fresh water flushed after each outing. 2022 USCG Boat Safety Inspection & Sticker. Only selling because I just don’t have the time to enjoy her.
Features and Amenities include:
• Renowned GW Deep Vee Hull and Structural Integrity
• 2003 Yamaha 225 4-stroke engine with only 350 hrs!
• Garmin Touch Screen Navigation/Fish Finder
• Original Cushions throughout in Outstanding Condition
• Cuddy with V-Berth and Sink
• Head with Macerator and Pump Out
• Fresh to Cockpit Shower and Cuddy Sink
• Sea Water Wash down in Cockpit can Feed Bait/Fish Wells
• Fold Up/Down Bait Table
• VHS Radio
• 2- Live Bait Wells
• Rod Holders
• Full Cockpit Enclosure with Eisen Glass
• Lockable Drawers
• Eight (8) Life Preservers and Various Boat Safety Gear Included
Available for showing immediately…purchase and delivery after September 9th. (Fishing rods pictured are not included.) Showings for serious buyers only. This popular Grady will sell quickly!