This is a Bryant 268 bow rider built in 2009 and fitted with a 320hp Volvo Penta V8 engine in excellent condition with tons of receipts.
She’s a lovely boat that handles well in all conditions and has been at home crossing over to the hut on the Isle of Wight, relaxing in the shallows of Studland or meandering up the Wareham river over the last year.
It’s had tons of improvements and maintenance carried out and now looks and runs beautifully with all receipts of work carried out.
Features of this boat include:
- Comfortable seating for 10+ people
- Onboard Vacuflush freshwater Toilet
- Lowrance Hook Reveal 5 Nav/Chart
- Electric Windlass Anchor
- Swim deck
-Large Storage areas
- Bimini New covers front and rear by Quay Sails
- New Sound system comprising of Fusion Head Unit, Kicker Amp, Ub Woofer and 5 speakers.
If you’re looking for a very spacious, fun family boat to go out end enjoy with friends then this is the boat for you. Currently dry stacked in Poole, England, UK and ready for viewings.